All new students are admitted on probation for 9 weeks.
All students must always conduct themselves in a manner becoming of a Christian.
Students are reminded that the Lord Jesus Christ expects us to be disciplined in all of life:
“Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.”
“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers…”
“Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves…”
“For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life.”
“He is in the way of life that keepeth instruction: but he that refuseth reproof erreth.”
“Chasten thy son while there is hope and let not thy soul spare for his crying.”
“Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.”
Marked on, defaced, or broken property is to be replaced at offending student’s expense. The cost to repair or replace damaged property will be charged to the student’s account, including labor.
Guns, matches, lighters, knives, etc are NEVER allowed on campus!
C.D. players, tape players, mp3 players, Game boys, IPods, DSi’s, and radios, etc. are not permitted on campus without your teacher’s prior approval.
Use only words which glorify the Lord.
Expletives (dang, darn, suck, etc.), slang, or vulgar language will not be allowed.
“Six inch” Rule
ALL students should keep “hands off other students.” -“six-inch rule” -no “play fighting” or wrestling.
Teacher’s desk and files
Other student’s desks
Classroom when staff is not in attendance
P. E. area except under supervised activity
No loitering in autos or parking area. Once a student arrives at school, they are to exit their vehicles and come inside the school building.
Closed campus policy
Students may not leave the school grounds during school hours without written permission from parents and prior approval from CCA staff.
Outside Reading Material (Books, etc.)
Must be approved by the Teacher upon student’s arrival at school.
May be read after completion of schoolwork with permission from the teacher.
The main doors to the building will ALWAYS be locked down for security purposes. EXCEPTION: For your convenience, the doors will be automatically opened from 7:30am-8:00am and again at 3:00pm-3:30p.m.
Older students can be fingerprinted and that will allow access into the building during all school hours.
Parents who will be dropping off and picking up will need to register their fingerprint to gain access into the building during school and extended care hours.
Cars, motorcycles, and bikes should be locked. All students must stay out of and off vehicles from arrival time until departure.
Only licensed drivers are permitted to drive automobiles to the school.
Student drivers will forfeit their driving privileges to and from school if they are noticed driving recklessly in parking lot or entering or exiting property. Spinning tires will constitute reason for taking privileges away.
Students are not allowed to sit in their cars during school hours or at any school activity. Students may not go to their cars and get anything out of it after they enter the building without specific permission from a staff member.
Electronics device policy
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must be turned off and kept out of sight during class time, unless otherwise directed by individual teachers in their classrooms. Parents are reminded that in cases of emergency, the main office is the appropriate point of contact to ensure that your child is reached quickly and assisted in an appropriate way.
- Cell phones must not disrupt classroom lessons with ringtones, beeping, or vibrating.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices may not be used in any manner that disrupts classroom lessons or other educational activities.
- Cell phones, cameras, or other devices should not be used to photograph or film others without their consent.
- Students who bring cell phones or other electronic devices to school are solely responsible for the safety and security of those devices.
- The school accepts no responsibility for cell phones or other electronic devices that are lost, damaged, or stolen at school or while traveling to and from school.
Ask the Head of School, Mrs. Hope Hinson
"*" indicates required fields